Attack Surface Assessment
Digital attack surface assessment identifies and analyses your organization’s attack surface on the internet. It provides a point in time snapshot of security risks that could be exploited by threat actors.
Threat intelligence services work on the objective that defense controls must be improved to minimize the ever-expanding attack surface. In order to deal with threats, organizations must be aware of their attack surface. The entire threat intelligence domain works on the principle of “What you don’t know can hurt you”.
- Threat intelligence (TI) is evidence-based knowledge — including context, mechanisms, indicators, implications and actionable advice — about an existing or emerging menace or hazard to IT or information assets.
The attack surface of your organization is composed of multiple connections of information related to people, processes, and/or technology in use. These attack vectors can be utilized as a stepping stone to launch cyberattacks or gain unauthorized access into your organization.
Digital Attack Surface Assessment
Our Attack Surface Assessment provides a snapshot of potential threats that can be used against your assets (people, process, and technology). This exercise is composed of information analysis based on advanced reconnaissance and analysis work. Our methodology involves utilising multiple information channels and attack surface analysis tools to identify and analyse specific information. This assessment outcome helps organisations to assess their attack surface proactively, providing an opportunity to act on potential risks affecting the business over the internet. Real value is added to the business by acting on these risks before these are exploited by threat actors. Our expertise adds this value to customer security teams without their big spend on resources such as skill-sets, tools. Attack surface intelligence is an ongoing activity for many organisations to keep monitoring online presence and see what adversaries see, to analyse and contain the risk before it’s exploited. A cyber attack surface assessment delivers multiple business benefits:
Attack surface analysis to identify high risk areas and blind spots
Improve your security team’s efficiency
Streamline your IT spends
Lower Risks and Likelihood of Data Breaches
How this helps your business?
External threats assessed within the Attack Surface Assessment report include:
- Targeted Threat Assessments
- Cyber Attack Surface Analysis
- Flexible pricing to allow full control of your investments
- Detect leakage of your assets & personnel via specialized OSINT checks
- Assess your internet-facing assets against threats and vulnerabilities
- Risks against your supply chain
- Detailed reports with risk-based analysis of vulnerabilities