- After receiving the order through the site, the seller is obliged to make a telephone confirmation.
- After confirmation of the order by the customer, the order is irrevocable.
- The seller undertakes to deliver the ordered products correct and within the prescribed period
- In case of any change, the seller is obliged to inform the buyer during the telephone confirmation of the order
Guarantee of quality
Crypto Security Software Doo guarantees the quality of its products. All products are original brands. The guarantor, within the warranty period, at its own expense ensures the elimination of defects and defects of the product arising from the discrepancy of the actual with the prescribed or declared characteristics of the product quality. In case of non-performance of this obligation, the guarantor will replace the product with a new one or return the money.
The warranty period begins on the day of sale of the product, which is entered in the warranty card and certified by the seal and signature of the authorized seller. The customer loses the right to warranty if the defect is caused by non-compliance with the given instructions for use and if the product has been repaired by unauthorized persons.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, during the delivery, it is the customer’s duty to inspect the product and to point out any mechanical damage.
Complaints and returns
You can make a complaint in the following cases:
1) Complaint upon receipt – If upon receipt or first commissioning it is established that the delivered product is damaged, incomplete or defective, the customer has the right to complain. The guarantor will repair the defective device, replace the product with a new one or return the money as soon as possible.
In case of return of goods and refund to the customer who previously paid for one of the payment cards, in part or in full, Crypto Security Software Doo is obliged to make the refund exclusively through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will the seller to make a refund to the cardholder’s account.
2) Complaint within the warranty period – The guarantor within the warranty period, at its own expense, ensures the elimination of defects and defects of the product arising from the discrepancy of the actual with the prescribed characteristics of the product quality. In case of non-fulfillment of this obligation, the guarantor will repair the defective device, replace the product with a new one or return the money. In this case, you send the product for service exclusively to the address of the authorized service center listed on the warranty card. If the product is sent to an unauthorized service, the product loses its warranty.
3) Cancellation of the order – The deadline for refunding money and determining the authenticity of what the customer stated when returning the goods is 21 days from receipt of the goods for service. After that, the authorized service for that product makes a decision whether the customer will be given a new product or a refund will be made. For accepted complaints Crypto Security Software Doo fully bears the transport costs.
To exercise the right to complain, you need to:
bring the advertised product to the service specified on the warranty card in the original packaging
to submit for inspection the original guarantee certificate and fiscal invoice
to give a description of the fault
after that, all information on the status of the product that is in service, the customer receives exclusively from the authorized service where he left the product
Protection when paying online
When paying by card via the Internet, card data is entered on the Bank’s secure website, and transmitted over the Internet in a secure (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and the PKI system. At no time is payment card information available to our system.
If you have a Visa, MasterCard or Maestro payment card approved by the issuing bank for online payment, you can choose this payment method. After confirming the purchase order, you will be redirected to the page of Intesa Bank, where you enter data from the payment card and make payments. If the transaction is successful, you will be returned to our site with a notification that the payment has been made successfully. In case the payment fails, you will be returned to our site with information about the failed payment and you will be able to repeat the payment or choose another payment method. For security reasons, your payment card information is only visible to Intesa Bank as a card processor. The bank’s site is protected and secure for this method of payment.
All payments will be made in dinars (RSD). If paid with payment cards of foreign Issuing Banks, the dinar amount of the transaction will be converted into the settlement currency of the Bank (EUR) according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia. When debiting your payment card, the already converted amount will be converted into your local currency, according to the exchange rate applied by the payment card operators. The stated price, which is different from RSD, and stated on the site is of an informative nature, and due to the stated conversions, it is possible to deviate from it.
In order to successfully process your order, we need your name and surname, address, e-mail and telephone. With the help of this information, we will be able to deliver the desired goods to you, as well as to inform you about the current status of the order.
On behalf of Crypto Security Software Doo we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic data on customers / users and data necessary for business and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. All customer / user data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need the data to do the job. All employees are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
In addition to the above, we collect, analyze and process data on the products that our visitors are looking for and buying, as well as on the pages they visit. We use this information to improve the offer and appearance of our pages, and enable you to make it easier to use, safer and more comfortable to shop. We undertake not to use the collected data for any other purposes.
Consent and changes in conditions
Use of our services implies the consent of the user to all of the above on this page. Crypto Security Software Doo undertakes to comply with all of the above, and all changes to the conditions become valid only after publication on this page and sending email notifications to all registered users.